It is SO hot outside. You probably didn’t need me telling you that because you could easily step outside to realize how hot it is, but really. It is SO. HOT.
As a result of it being so hot outside I have spent the majority of my week inside with exception of the 1.5 hours I spend driving to and from my various places of employment. Which that 1.5 hours wouldn’t be so bad except the air conditioning in my car decided last week that it was way too tired and it must have also anticipated that it would be hotter than hot this week so it decided to stop working. So because I currently don’t have the time in my busy work schedule to get the AC fixed, I just drive around with the windows down.
Here are some ways to help stay cool this summer:
- Spend your time inside in a cool, air conditioned building.
- Dress for the weather. Shorts and loose t-shirts for me!
- Head to the beach! Even though its hot out, the cool water feels nice.
- Find indoor things to do. There are plenty of indoor playgrounds, waterparks, gyms, and other indoor places to go such as museums in pretty much any city you may be in.
- Drink water. Lots and lots of water.
These are just a few ways to stay cool and there certainly are plenty more. Sometimes creativity has to come though when your trying to stay cool in this heat.