Bring on 2013
Here we go again!
I can’t believe 2012 is already gone, and we are in a new year! Couple of thoughts on the 2013:
- We survived!!!!!!!! Who are the Mayans anyway?
- I will be complete with half of my college education during this year. That isn’t creepy or anything.
- I spent my New Year’s Eve in Arizona. I love snow, but dang I could get used to this warm weather.
- I failed at my bucket list for the year. I hit a couple of them. But, Katie, step your game up a little.
- I am really into the random acts of kindness for a day that people have been doing. This year, for an entire day, I want to do a bunch of random acts. But you shouldn’t set aside a day to do it. I should be doing them all year!
- I am going to be turning 21 this year. I swear I was just 8?
- I met so many incredible people this year that really changed my life! I am so excited to see the new people I meet in 2013.
- This year really made me love my major. I am so excited for another year of education classes.
- Lastly, is it possible for each year to just be better then the next?! 2012 was a great year for me! Bring on 2013.