The Case for Spotify [Premium]
Spotify is a web-based music streaming service. By making an account, one can listen to just about anything they want, unlimited. The free version of Spotify is still super awesome, despite the advertisements they play every couple of songs, but I’m truly all about the Premium.
Why You Should Get Any Kind of Spotify:
1. You can make playlists. Truly, you can listen to almost ANYTHING you could ever dream of, but you can also make playlists of all the music you like, which is super awesome. Throw all your favorite dance music into a playlist and BOOM – you have something put together for the next time you need a dance party.
2. You can follow your friends’ playlists. Everyone has a friend who’s music taste is sublime. Or a few friends, if you’re lucky. Spotify allows you to follow any playlists you like, which is really awesome if you want to listen to the superb music your friends are listening to.
3. It has a radio feature. Spotify radio is a lot like Pandora, but with so many additional features. If you’re a Pandora fan, I can promise you that you’ll love Spotify.
Why You Should Make the Jump to Premium
1. NO ADS. I can’t tell you how spoiled I am with ads lately. I recently downloaded AdBlock onto my web browser, which essentially eliminated all ads from my life. Paying for Spotify Premium took care of the rest. I don’t think I could ever go back.
2. You can use it on your phone. Using the free Spotify means you can’t listen to it on your phone, which is a super bummer (although that won’t be true for much longer – Spotify is making a jump to offer some mobile options).
3. You can download playlists on your phone. Sick of using your mobile data to listen to music? Spotify Premium gives you the option of downloading playlists to your phone, which means you can listen anywhere without using data or WiFi.
4. It’s only $10 a month! It’s truly a steal. When you think about all the music you never have to buy, all the features, and the awesome radio, you really can’t afford NOT to get Spotify Premium.