5 Reasons to Call Your Mom
Posted on Saturday, September 12th, 2015 by Kallie Eberling
We are a few weeks into the school year… If you have not called your mom, or any family yet, pick up the phone right now!
- She is Always Right: If you need any advice whether it be about classes or how to cook dinner, she probably has a few helpful hints.
- It’s a Comforting Voice: It’s always nice to feel a super familiar voice! You can feel homesick at any stage in your college career, and it’s always nice to get a little comfort and reassurance from home!
- To Find Out News About Home: Maybe your dog did something cute or your younger brother has a girlfriend… This stuff is important!
- She Will Motivate You to Get Working: …even if you don’t want her to. Whenever I call my mom, I always seem to remember everything I need to do! As I’m telling her about my day or week I am reminded of things I had forgotten, but need to do. She will also likely encourage you to turn off the Netflix for awhile to hit the books.
- She’s Your Mom: Nuff’ said.
Usually calling family is the most convenient for me, but another option is Facetime or Skype. If you choose the latter, you have the option to see your pets! 🙂